Why Do I Need A Landline?
We live in the age of the smartphone, but landlines are still a vital personal and business communication tool.
- Your landline is a reliable backup when mobile networks fail, the signal is patchy, your battery dies, or you mislaid your mobile.
- When you need 100% audio clarity for an important conversation, a landline beats the alternatives hands down.
- A landline is still an essential requirement for most businesses and is useful for everyone who works from home.
TCS offers a choice of landline deals, either as stand alone services, or as part of our special Telecommunication Bundles. All landline deals and Bundles come with a single itemized monthly bill in English and prices include VAT.
Stay Connected with TCS Fiber WiFi
Fiber Optic cables use light waves instead of electrical signals to send data. That means you’ll get faster performance and more consistent speeds than you’ve ever experienced. Fiber optic 5G internet service always maintains peak-hour performance and will transform your home and business communications.
Get connected today with a high-value bundle of high-speed internet, mobile, landline, and TV plans! Get all your services from a single supplier, with itemized billing and fast customer service!
Get a reliable and stable connection
- 500MB high-speed broadband
- Fiber optics where coverage exists
- Free and fast installation
Stay connected - local and international
- Ultimate online experience
- Great for multiple users, binge streaming and sharing large files
- Consistently fast speeds with over 99% reliability
Keep up to date with premium TV content
- 120+ TV channels with the latest
- Get CNN and Fox News
- The latest movies, dramas, documentary & educational channels
Feel at home with the TCS service for Anglos in Israel
TCS is a unique telecommunications service in Israel. Our business is run and operated by Anglos, for Anglos!
We understand the challenges of making a successful aliyah and adapting to life in Israel. TCS provides all its telecommunications services in English and under one roof: that means itemized monthly billing in English and a friendly customer service team recruited from English-speaking Olim.
When you sign up with TCS, you’ll get the high service standards that you expect, as well as a flexible choice of affordable internet, phone, and TV services.
You can also expect regular upgrades as communications technology develops and the Israeli infrastructure improves.
See why Anglos in Israel love TCS!
Check out the latest reviews from satisfied TCS customers and see why Anglos in Israel love our high-speed broadband, flexible international mobile plans, and TV packages.
Stay Connected to Friends and Family Abroad
TCS was founded by English speaking Olim and our staff, and most of our customers are Anglos in Israel. We know how vitally important it is to stay in touch with friends and family who didn’t make Aliyah and still live abroad.
We also know how many business opportunities there are for Olim who still have a strong connection to their country of birth. Good communication is everything when you’re working and doing business on a global level!
- Get unlimited international calls with your TCS landline
- Opt for a virtual foreign number for your landline
Nothing beats a home or office landline for international communication. Mobile phones are not reliable enough for your most important calls, and options like Zoom, Whatsapp and Skype that depend on internet connections and user preferences are never failsafe.
Cover all your bases and stay connected with a TCS Landline Plan. Talk to an English speaking customer service rep and we’ll take care of the rest!