365 Telecom Israel: Who are they?
365 Telecom Israel: The full scoop
As a Pelephone MVNO, 365 Telecom offers a variety of plans to attract English-speaking clients. It utilizes a relatively reputable network, but should you entrust your calls and texting with this provider?
Coming up is an overview of 365 Telecom. English audiences will learn for sure whether this is a good telecommunications carrier.
Introduction to 365 Telecom
The first thing you should know about 365 Telecom is who they actually are. As previously discussed, they’re a Pelephone MVNO, but what does this term mean?
MVNO stands for mobile virtual network operator. These carriers don’t have networks of their own. As a result, they need to borrow the signal of a parent carrier to provide their services.
When it comes to 365 Telecom, their parent carrier is Pelephone. Some aspects of their collaboration can be beneficial for customers. For example, 365 Telecom mobile clients typically have the same speed and connections as those who directly subscribe to Pelephone.
On the flip side, prioritization is a major concern with every MVNO, including 365 Telecom. Since they’re a subsidiary, they’re not deemed as important as Pelephone, which is why their customers sometimes deal with lower speeds and data throttling.
What Does 365 Telecom Offer?
Like with any other provider, 365 Telecom plans will be your primary consideration when gauging whether to become a member. As part of its cooperation with Pelephone, 365 Telecom has five standard prepaid plans. Here’s what you can get:
- The 100GB plan – 100 GB of internet and unlimited internet for the most popular apps (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps, and WhatsApp), up to 3000 minutes, and 1500 SMS.
- The 200 GB plan – 200 GB of internet and unlimited internet for the most popular apps, up to 3000 minutes, and 1500 SMS.
- The 250 GB plan – 250 GB of internet and unlimited internet for the most popular apps, up to 3000 minutes and 1500 SMS.
- The 500 GB plan – 500 GB of internet in the 5G network and unlimited internet for the most popular apps, up to 3000 minutes, and 1500 SMS.
- The 1000 GB plan – 1000 GB of internet in the 5G network and unlimited internet for the most popular apps, up to 3000 minutes, and 1500 SMS.
There are also two data-only plans:
- The 50 GB plan – 50 GB of internet and unlimited internet for the most popular apps
- The 200 GB plan – 200 GB of internet and unlimited internet for the most popular apps
What’s especially prominent about 365 Telecom and Pelephone is their focus on business customers. They aim to attract a business-oriented audience with a variety of perks. Besides the above mentioned prepaid plans, enterprise clients can also access some of the following features:
- Push-to-talk communication – Telecom 365 can increase connectivity among employees with Push-to-talk (PTT) connectivity. With a press of a button, a device goes from transmission to voice reception mode for improved two-way conversations.
- IoT – A range of IoT tools are available to help streamline productivity, such as Wi-Fi bandwidth checking, document creation and conversion, as well as note-taking.
- Cloudit – The provider enables business customers to store data in secure cloud storage. This way, authorized employees can access the information from pretty much anywhere, promising a more convenient workplace.
- Business repair service – A malfunctioning device can make a company grind to a halt, but Pelephone can come to the rescue with a business repair service. They provide proprietary solutions for fixing gadgets to help teams get back on track.
In addition to these services, Telecom 365 and Pelephone target business clients who often travel abroad by letting them use their devices outside Israel. They do so with the following three plans:
- Abroad Perfect L - 400 SMS, 400 minutes, and 20 GB of internet plus unlimited data for the most popular apps.
- Everything is included abroad - 100 SMS, 100 minutes, and 5 GB of internet.
- Perfect best seller - 300 SMS, 300 minutes, and 15 GB of internet plus unlimited internet for the most popular apps.
Does 365 Telecom Offer English Customer Support?
Customer support is another aspect you should consider when looking for your carrier, especially if you’re a business. Pelephone and 365 Telecom offer a relatively solid experience in this regard. You need only dial the number provided in your agreement, and a representative should get back to you shortly. Their technical assistance works pretty much the same as that of most other providers.
But what if you wanted to talk to an English-speaking assistant? Unfortunately, 365 Telecom doesn’t give you this option. Hebrew is the only customer support language, meaning you might not be able to solve issues regarding your plan, international calls, or using your SIM card abroad if you’re not a Hebrew speaker.
How Does 365 Telecom Compare to Its Competitors in Regards to Business Products?
365 Telecom mobile plans are a viable solution for some business users, but they’re not the only option you should consider when looking for your carrier. Many other companies might be a better pick:
TCS Telecom Israel
For nearly 25 years, TCS Telecom has been one of the best (if not the best) cell phone carriers in the nation. Whether you have intense data or international call needs, the carrier won’t let you down. Plus, it’s fairly priced, regardless of the plan you choose. Here are a few highlights of their offer:
- Premium SIM (69 nis per month) – 50 GB of 4G LTE internet, unlimited local calls, unlimited local texts, and unlimited international calls.
- Platinum SIM (99 nis per month) – 100 GB of 4G LTE internet, unlimited local calls, unlimited local texts, unlimited international calls, 2 GB per month of international roaming, and a free virtual number (number that’s not limited to a single location, giving you extra privacy and the opportunity to connect with pretty much anyone on the planet).
- Kosher Plan (69 nis per month) – Unlimited local calls, 1500 international calls, and a free virtual number.
TCS Telecom also offers English-speaking customer service and support.
CellularIsrael is another popular alternative to 365 Telecom. It has simple plans that let you monitor your monthly expenses more easily:
- Direct – Up to 100 GB of 4G LTE internet per month, unlimited local calls, unlimited incoming calls, 1500 international minutes, and voicemail.
- Xtra – UP to 80GB of 4G LTE internet per month, unlimited local calls, unlimited international calls, international and local SMS, unlimited calls to UK mobiles with a UK virtual number, and voicemail.
- Direct UNLIMITED – Unlimited 4G LTE internet, unlimited local calls, unlimited international calls, local SMS, and voicemail.
Although CellularIsrael plans can be valuable, there’s a major caveat. Activating each plan comes with a 45 nis fee. The price can be too steep for some enterprises, particularly if you’re downsizing or otherwise cost-cutting.
What’s the Verdict on 365 Telecom?
Thanks to its fusion with Pelephone, 365 Telecom has a few high-quality plans, both for individuals and business users. However, its MVNO nature makes it an unreliable option. Data throttling is a common problem, and there’s no customer support in English to help you when it matters most.
So, don’t take a chance. Stick to dependable providers such as TCS Telecom Israel, for smooth calling, texting, and web surfing.