Last updated: September, 2023
We at Spoken Words Communications Ltd. d/b/a TCS (“TCS“, “us“, “our“, or “we“), recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of our customers. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our website (“Site“) and/or register to use our services (together with the Site, the “Services“). This Privacy Notice also explains how we process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at www.tcsisrael.com/privacy-policy/.
“Personal Data” means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. This Privacy Notice details which Personal Data we collect when we provide the Services to you.
- Personal Data We Collect. We collect Personal Data when we interact with our prospects and customers. We also collect Personal Data from third party sources, such as our affiliate companies and other third party sources.
- Registration Data. In order to use our Services, you will be required to register and provide us with certain Personal Data, such as your name, email address, phone number, ID number and/or passport number, and payment information, like your credit card number.
- Client Data. We keep records of our clients’ use of our Services. These records include past invoices and accrued fees, current and former subscription plans associated with your account, and your activity log.
- Site Usage Data. We also collect Personal Data when you make use of the Site, request information from us, complete online forms, or contact us for any other reason, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Automatically Collected Data. In addition, when you use the Site and/or Services, we may gather certain information automatically about your computer or mobile device, such as your operating system, your IP address, device ID, as well as your browsing history and any other information regarding your use, viewing, and purchase history on our Site.
- Call Recordings. If you call our customer service line, we may record our calls with you.
- You are under no legal obligation to provide us with any such Personal Data. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any Personal Data, but if you refuse to provide such information, we may not be able to register you to the Services.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- General. We, our Partners and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers use the Personal Data we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Services and/or the Partner Services, as applicable; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and Services; (4) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Site and Services where you consent to receive these materials; (5) to review the usage and operations of our Site; (6) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (7) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site, and address any problems with the Site and/or Services; (8) to provide customer support; (9) to process the payment; and (10) for verification purposes.
- Statistical Information and Analytics. We and/or our service providers use analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information about the use of the Services, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites and mobile applications they used prior to visiting the Site. By analyzing the information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users. This helps us improve our Services by allowing us to identify new trends and customer needs, which in turn allows us to consider new products and services or tailor existing products and services accordingly. The information we collect is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link it to any Personal Data. We may share such anonymous information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion. You can find more information about how Google collects information and how you can control such use athttps://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Sharing the Personal Data We Collect. We share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:
- Affiliates. We share your Personal Data, with our affiliated company, Talknsave Ltd., for various purposes, including where this is necessary to provide you with our products and services, so that we can manage our business, such as to keep updated records of our users, and for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent for marketing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Partners. We share certain information with Partners for whom we serve as a reseller, including your contact details, details of the plan for which you have registered, and recordings of service calls. When support services are provided by the relevant Partner as part of the Partner Services, we may also provide your address.
- Service Providers and Subcontractors. We disclose information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers and subcontractors, who use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Services, including creation of analytics and statistical information; (3) for the purpose of direct marketing (see above for more details); and (4) for the purposes of processing your payment.
Such service providers and subcontractors provide us with IT and system administration services, data backup, security, and storage services, data analysis and help us serve advertisements and provide other marketing services.
- International Transfers. By accepting this Privacy Notice, you acknowledge and agree that we may use subcontractors and service providers who are located in countries other than your own and may send them information we receive (including Personal Data).
- Business Transfers. Your Personal Data may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition (including in cases of liquidation). In such case, your Personal Data shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- Law Enforcement Related Disclosure. We may share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our or a third party’s rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation; or (iii) when required by subpoena, court order or the order of another governmental or law enforcement authority.
- Legal Uses. We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law, for example, to comply with audit and other legal requirements.
- Security. We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to and collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you may request to see any Personal Data you have provided to us and request that such Personal Data be corrected or updated by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to confirm your identity before providing you with any Personal Data.
- Data Retention
- Subject to applicable law, we retain Personal Data as necessary for the purposes set forth above. Any cookies we place expire after a month and are then automatically deleted. Order and inquiry-related data is kept until you unsubscribe from our mailing lists. We may delete information from our systems without notice to you once we deem it is no longer necessary for these purposes.
- In some circumstances, we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, audit, accounting requirements and so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
- What are Cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user’s browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this user returns.
- A “session cookie” is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site.
- A “persistent” cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device until you delete it.
- First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
- We may use the terms “cookies” to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above, such as web beacons or “pixel tags”.
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
|Type of Cookie||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Necessary||These cookies are necessary in order to allow the Site to work correctly. They enable you to access the Site, move around, and access different services, features, and tools. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies cannot be disabled.|
|Functionality||These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as language or regional preferences) in order to help us personalize your experience and offer you enhanced functionality and content.|
|Performance/Analytics||These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our Site, for example whether you have viewed messages or specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our Site.|
|Advertising||These cookies are placed in order to deliver content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Services and for other websites. Such cookies may track your browsing habits and activity when visiting our Site and those of third parties.|
- Additionally, we place cookies in messages we send in order to track your interaction with such emails.
- How to Adjust Your Preferences. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed. For example, if you delete cookies that store your account information or preferences, you will be required to input these each time you visit.
- Third-Party Applications and Services. All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party’s terms and privacy policies.
- Communications. We reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications, you may cancel your account.
- Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of eighteen (18). In the event that you become aware that an individual under the age of eighteen (18) has registered without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business, and we will place any updates on this webpage. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will seek to inform you by notice on our Site or via email.
- Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights as set out herein, please contact us at email@example.com.