Mendi Telecom vs. TCS Telecom Israel and Pelephone
The telecommunications landscape of Israel is vast, but if you’re an English speaker, you shouldn’t partner with just about any provider. One of the companies you might’ve come across is Mendi Telecom. English folks sometimes rely on this company to make calls and text, but is it a good option?
This article will reveal just that. We’ll tell you whether you should stick to Mendi Telecom or switch to TCS Telecom Israel or Pelephone.
How Does Mendi Telecom Compare to Its Competitors?
Mendi Telecom mobile services can be solid, but don’t sign on the dotted line just yet. Israel has a vast network of many other cell phone carriers and plans you should consider. Here are the main two highlights:
TCS Telecom Israel
TCS Telecom Israel outperforms Mendi Telecom plans in so many ways. Before we explain what makes it a superior provider, let’s check out the basic mobile offer:
- Kids Plan – For 39nis per month, you get 30 GB of 4G LTE data, unlimited local calls and local text, 200 minutes of international calls, and a free SIM card.
- Premium SIM - For 69nis per month, you get 50 GB of 4G LTE data, unlimited local calls and local text, unlimited international calls, and a free SIM card.
- Platinum SIM - For 99nis per month, you get 100 GB of 4G LTE data, unlimited local calls, local text, and international calls, 2 GB of international roaming, a free virtual number, and a free SIM card.
- Kosher Plan - For 69nis per month, you get unlimited local calls, 1,500 minutes of international calls, a free virtual number, and a free SIM card.
The main reason TCS Telecom Israel beats Mendi Telecom is that it combines excellent offers and phenomenal prices. Most of the plans provide a good amount of internet and calling without burning a hole in your pocket. Therefore, if you’re a tourist who urgently needs an affordable plan, you can’t go wrong with TCS Telecom.
Additionally, TCS Telecom Israel has fully English-supported customer service, so you don’t need to know a lick of Hebrew to troubleshoot your connectivity issues.
Another option you can consider is Pelephone. It’s one of the largest cell phone carriers in the nation, but it mainly specializes in data offers. The three main data plans are as follows:
- 100 GB of 4G LTE data and unlimited internet for the most popular apps.
- 250 GB of 4G LTE data and unlimited internet for the most popular apps.
- 500 GB of 5G data and unlimited internet for the most popular apps.
The 5G addition is nice, but here’s the main problem – the SMS and calls offer is scarce. You only get up to 3,000 minutes and 1,500 SMS per month for the highest-tier plans. If you want to stay longer in Israel, this might not be enough for your business communication needs. TCS Telecom Israel is a much better all-around alternative.
Trusted Providers Are a Safer Pick
If Israel’s telecommunications system was scarce, Mendi Telecom might be a good option. But since there are many better providers, there’s no need to limit yourself to subpar offers. TCS Telecom Israel is here for you with ample minutes, texting, and internet to make your stay more comfortable. Plus, our English-speaking customer support will bail you out whenever you need assistance.